This is quite an old product at MAC, at first I didn’t really know how to use it, or what it was meant to be used for. I remember using it after I had done all my make-up but when I looked in the mirror a few hours later it had smudged my mascara (which wasn’t attractive).
Using it more now I have discovered some of it’s uses and I have come to really like this product.
1) I like to use it after I have done my base make-up and before I go on to anything else as it gives my face a bit of a boost of hydration and sets the foundation and concealer
2) I like to spray my eye-shadow brush with it when I am using loose pigment as it helps it to adhere to the brush more easily
3) When I am going for a more dramatic look and want my eye shadow to appear darker or more intense I spritz my brush before picking up the product
4) I like to spray my face if it’s really hot or there are dry patches that appear on my skin underneath my foundation. As it gives my skin some hydration and livens up the look whilst also feeling refreshing on my skin.
5) I like to use it when I do my eyebrows, before I pick up some of the brown eye-shadow. I spray my angled brush, it makes the eye-shadow appear darker which I use to outline the shape of my brows and use normal powder to fill the rest in.
6) I also like to go over my black eye-liner with a black shadow to make sure it stays put. I like to put some Fix + on my brush before doing so to ensure the eye-liner stays looking black and doesn’t smudge.
This is how I use my Fix +. If you have just brought it and don’t really know what you could do with it I hope I have given you some ideas.
If you use Fix + how do you use it?